Assumption is the mother of all screw-ups.
- Wethern’s Law of Suspended Judgement -
The Project Management Office (PMO) within Information Systems & Technology (IST) serves as a focal point for and provides leadership and stewardship for a number of key practices related to portfolio, project and program management, as well as enterprise architecture. We accomplish this by providing resources and expertise to groups within IST and the broader campus community. Our scope of responsibilities includes such activities as:
- Facilitate the prioritization, coordination and risk mitigation of the IST project portfolio.
- Advance our project and program management practice through the standardization and adoption of formal PM methodologies, tools and process.
- Provide skills and expertise towards the management of projects and programs
- Develop a set of architectural assets to support planning, solutioning and decision-making for projects and programs
- Aug. 14, 2018
A new website has been launched to support the Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Community of Practice (CoP) professional development series. Community members can visit the site to learn more about project and portfolio management; explore (and share their own) project and portfolio resources, tools, and templates; and discover how they can engage with other community members.