Wednesday, May 17, 2023
What is happening? The statistical software, SAS, is available to faculty and staff on the IST Webstore. SAS is now centrally funded so there is no charge to faculty and staff.
When is it happening? SAS 2023 licenses are available as of May 10, 2023.
What do I need to do?
- If you wish to obtain SAS, log in to the IST Webstore and navigate to the Campus License tab.
- Select a quantity for SAS 2023 and accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click the purchase button.
- You will be brought to the Download tab where you can view and download the installation instructions.
- The Authorize tab can be ignored, SAS does not get automatically deployed to IST managed machines.
- Using SAS - IST Knowledge Base - Confluence (atlassian.net)
- Student access to SAS
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Health
- Other Faculties, please submit a Software Purchase support request.
Questions or concerns? Please submit an IST Webstore support request.