- Project Status Report
- Project Change Request (last revised Jun 25, 2015)
- Meeting Minutes (DOCX) (last revised Apr 12, 2012)
- updates to Training Plan Template (DOCX)
- updates to RAID Log (risks, actions, issues, decisions) (last revised July 9, 2015)
- updates to Project Management Plan
- updates to Stakeholder Register
- updates to Communication Plan
- updates and follow up to Project Participant Goals form
- managing change on a project
- start documenting the Service Management Plan for when the end deliverable becomes an operational service
If the project is large enough to warrant a project management plan, changes to scope, etc. can be documented in that plan and logged in the revision history section during the execution of the project. Otherwise, changes to scope, etc. should be clearly documented in meeting minutes, etc. and accessible by project team members.
This section will be further developed in the future.