United Way Trivia Wednesdays
Join Legal and Immigration Services (LIS) for United Way trivia Wednesdays.
Every Wednesday for the month of October.
The cost is $5.00 per week.
You can either stop by the LIS office, or the Student Life Centre (SLC) on Friday 27 September 2019 between 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm and again on October 1st and 8th from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm, or contact our office.
- Participants must have a Waterloo Nexus account and provide their WatIAM ID and uWaterloo email in order to play.
- A set of trivia questions will be posted on our SharePoint site on or before 12:15 pm each Wednesday in October. When you have all three of the questions answered, you must submit your answers via email to email@example.com. Each weekly contest will close on Friday of that week at the end of business (4:30 pm).
- Cost: $5.00 per game. Or 5 games for $20.00. Games will be held on:
- Wednesday, October 2
- Wednesday, October 9
- Wednesday, October 16
- Wednesday, October 23
- Wednesday, October 30
- ALL of the questions must be answered correctly in ONE email to be deemed a winner. Multiple emails can be submitted however, each email must contact all three correct answers for that week.
- The first email received with all correct answers to the questions will be declared the winner for that weekly game and will get first pick of the prizes for that week. Prizes will also be awarded for the second and third email received correctly answering all of the questions for that weekly game.
- The winners will be notified ASAP via email and the prizes will be awarded and arrangements can be made to pick up the prizes.
- All proceeds will go to United Way.
- For more information, please visit our website at: https://uwaterloo.ca/legal-and-immigration-services/
*All participants agree to have their name posted on the LIS website should they be a winner.
**Legal and Immigration Services maintains the right to sole discretion on all aspects of the game.
***These rules are subject to change.