International visiting graduate students

International visiting graduate student (IVGS)

If you are an international visiting graduate student (IVGS), the Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) website will have more information and available resources to help you get the necessary information to apply for a placement here at Waterloo. If you still have questions about your immigration after applying for an IVGS placement, please reconnect with LIS.

If you are looking to gain work experience and are not looking to do research for credit towards your degree from a degree-granting institution, please see the Waterloo International website for more information regarding visiting researchers.