Occupational Health maintains, promotes and restores employee health, safety and well-being.
- Strives to assist you to maximize the relationship between your job and your health
- Fosters healthier working environments
- Promotes healthy lifestyles and behaviours, providing resources and education
- Is committed to supporting employees in returning to work following an injury or illness
- Ensures appropriate workplace accommodations
For more information please contact:
Linda Brogden, Reg. N.
Karen Parkinson, RN, COHN(C)