The University of Waterloo Optometry Clinics are located at:
- Main Clinic, Waterloo campus
- Health Sciences Optometry Clinic
- Health Sciences building, 10B Victoria Street South Kitchener, ON, N2G 1C5
- The Health Sciences Optometry Clinic is located beside the School of Pharmacy building at King Street and Victoria Street.
- View a Google Map.
Travelling to the Main Clinic
You can easily reach the University of Waterloo by several modes of travel.
- From Highway 401
- Take exit 278 (from Toronto) or exit 278B (from London) to Highway 8 West Kitchener
- Exit at Highway 85 to Waterloo
- Exit at University Avenue West (immediately after University Avenue East exit)
- Follow University Avenue West and turn right at Phillip Street
- Turn left at Columbia Street West
- The School is located just past the railway tracks on the right side of Columbia Street
GO Transit or Greyhound Bus
From London or Hamilton, take a Coach Canada bus to the University of Waterloo.
Grand River Transit bus or ION Light Rail
In Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge, you can use Grand River Transit to reach campus. The ION LRT University of Waterloo and Research and Technology stations are within walking distance of the main Clinic.
Listings are available at Kitchener-Waterloo Car Rentals and Online Reservations.
Our parking entrance is on Columbia Street between the railroad tracks and the University of Waterloo Columbia Street entrance.
Parking costs $5 for the pay-as-you-leave lot 'O', which can be paid by credit card at the gate, or you can purchase a voucher from our cashiers using cash, debit, or credit card. There is $2 per hour parking for a limited number of metered spots in front of our building, and there is additional paid parking behind the building in lot 'X'.
Four accessible parking spots are located next to the Main Clinic entrance.