Moose Tracks is proudly hosted by student leader staff to provide front-line support specifically to Renison and University of Waterloo students.
Our vision for our connection desk service will be to assist students with:
- Providing way-finding support throughout the college, including locating classrooms and common spaces throughout the college
- Supporting navigational advice to students for who to speak with regarding their courses at Renison as well as University of Waterloo student services
- Provide information about Renison student events, including help with registration
- Daytime support with residence questions and guidance
- The purchase of snacks and essential items
- Help entering or exiting our Renison parking lot through the parking gate help button
- Distribute student parcels received for Renison residents
- Lending of smartphone chargers and umbrellas, and distribution of COVID-19 rapid antigen tests and disposable face masks
- Lost and found services
Hours of Operation
We are happily open to support you:
9:00am - 7:30pm
Any changes to these hours will be reflected in a special alert at the top of this webpage.
Do you have questions?
Please contact Ryan Connell, Assistant Director, Student Experience & Housing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting REN 1108 (Renison Ministry Centre).
Give us your feedback!
The Moose Tracks Connection Desk is a new service that launched in Fall 2022. With any new service, we warmly welcome your feedback!
Is there a service you feel the connection desk should provide? Is there an important snack or treat you think we should have in stock?
Please complete our online feedback form below to let us know! All feedback is welcome. Thank you!