Students Supporting Students
Renison's Student Experience and Housing team is delighted to offer Moose Tracks Connection Desk in Room 1402, located next door to the Renison Registrar's Office.
Moose Tracks is proudly hosted by student leader staff to provide front-line support specifically to Renison and University of Waterloo students.
Our vision for our connection desk service will be to assist students with:
- Providing way-finding support throughout the college, including locating classrooms and common spaces throughout the college
- Supporting navigational advice to students for who to speak with regarding their courses at Renison as well as University of Waterloo student services
- Provide information about Renison student events, including help with registration
- Daytime support with residence questions and guidance
- The purchase of snacks and essential items
- Distribute student parcels received for Renison residents
- Lending of smartphone chargers and distribution of COVID-19 rapid antigen tests and disposable face masks
New to Moose Tracks! TUMBIS strips!
The Moose Tracks Connection Desk is excited to support Renison student start-up, Sibko, by offering TUMBIS strips! Made from high-quality fruits and tubers grown from Costa Rica's banana rainforest, TUMBIS strips are lightly sweetened, fiber and potassium rich, cholesterol and gluten-free with no trans fats, low sodium, and are GMO-free.
A bag of TUMBIS strips are available for $5.00 (taxes included) at Moose Tracks. Cassava and ripe plantain flavours available.
Hours of Operation
We are happily open to support you:
Monday to Fridays
9:00am - 7:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays
Fall Reading Week / Winter Reading Week
9:00am - 4:30pm
Do you have questions?
Please contact Ryan Connell, Interim Assistant Director, Student Experience & Housing, at email@example.com or by visiting REN 1108 (Renison Ministry Centre).
Give us your feedback!
The Moose Tracks Connection Desk is a new service that launched in Fall 2022. With any new service, we warmly welcome your feedback!
Is there a service you feel the connection desk should provide? Is there an important snack or treat you think we should have in stock?
Please complete our online feedback form below to let us know! All feedback is welcome. Thank you!