Many of us are busier and more isolated than ever, so we’re holding this session as an opportunity for you to say hello, find out more about the UWSA, and ask any questions about your working life at UW. Register now for the UWSA Drop-In Session to add it to your calendar, and then drop in if you feel like it. There’s no commitment – if you’re busy and you don’t make it, that’s fine! Here’s what you’ll find:
- Q&A – our team will be on hand to answer any questions you have about the work of the UWSA
- Ask an Advocate – join our staff advocate, Gail Spencer, in a one-on-one break-out room to confidentially ask any questions or book an appointment
- UWSA Membership – not sure if you’re a member? We’ll be available to check and help you sign up if you’re interested!
- Prize Draw – Enter to win a $500 Apple Store e-gift card. Just drop in to get your prize draw entry form. Fill it out and a winner will be chosen randomly.
- A sweet treat – our first 20 visitors will get a sweet treat just for stopping by.
We hope you’ll drop in, say hello and ask us your questions – we can’t wait to see you!
Gail Spencer, Executive Manager, University of Waterloo Staff Association
Kathy Becker, President, University of Waterloo Staff Association
Dave McDougall, President-elect, University of Waterloo Staff Association
Catherine Bolger, Communications and Administrative Coordinator, University of Waterloo Staff Association