Gain insights into the Health Canada certification process for biomedical technologies and network with companies and Waterloo researchers to support paths to certification.
Health Canada representatives will detail the process to obtain Health Canada approval for biomedical devices with:
Robotic humanoid and robotics applications
AI functionality and features
Wireless functionality from low Hz to sub-THz bands including mm-Wave
LOCATION: Engineering 7 second floor event space
- Talks by Health Canada representatives
- Colin Foster, Manager, Device Licensing Services Division
- Patrick Assouad, Senior Scientific Evaluator, Digital Health, Device Evaluation Division
- Open Q&A panel session: submit questions to email@example.com or use the hashtags #CBB #ASKHC anytime on social media.
- Networking sessions, academic and industry posters
- Tour select Waterloo labs by appointment
For more information, please email: