This workshop is for anyone who is about to publish their first paper or those that are seasoned researchers.
This is your chance to connect with an editor and ask all of your questions!
Attend this author workshop and learn about :
- Identifying the right journal
- Using proper scientific language
- Structuring your article
- Understanding the peer review process
- Open Access publishing
- Publishing ethics eg. plagiarism, duplicate publishing
- How to get your research noticed
- Rebecca Cooney , Executive Editor, The Lancet
- April Pawluk , Scientific Editor, Cell – Cell Press
Refreshments and Amazon Kindle Fire HD raffle to follow workshop
This workshop is supported by the CBB, the Library, and the Office of Research
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1