Annual Bio-Hackathon and Summer School
June 4-6, 2019
NSERC-CREATE's Training in Global Biomedical Technology Research and Innovation
The first "Needs-First" biomedical hackathon for Graduate Students
Event website and registration is now open until April 30.
What is a Hackathon?
3 days of teamwork, design training, solving a real-life problem, a final pitch competition, prizes, and food!
What is unique about this Bio-Hackathon?
- Training and Mentorship:
- Concept Evaluation
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Needs Finding and Assessment
- Team building and activities
- Ideation and brainstorming
- Apply effective concept evaluation tools
- Identifying Unmet Needs Panel with professionals from:
- Grand River Hospital
- CCCCare-Well-Fit University of Waterloo
- StarFish Medical
- Synaptive Medical
- Intellijoint Surgical
Contact Parisa Hamilton if you have any questions.
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1