NSERC CREATE Training in Global Biomedical Technology Research and Innovation: Summer School and Bio-Hackathon
The Centre for Bioengineering and Biotechnology (CBB) and collaborators will host the second annual CREATE Summer School and Bio-Hackathon.
Bio-Hackathon theme: Falls Prevention, Detection, Mitigation and Treatment
Visit the event website for more information.
What is a Hackathon?
3 days of teamwork, design training, solving a real-life problem, a final pitch competition, prizes, and food!
What is unique about this Bio-Hackathon?
- Training and Mentorship:
- Concept Evaluation
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Needs Finding and Assessment
- Team building and activities
- Ideation and brainstorming
- Apply effective concept evaluation tools