In this series of 6 free, weekly, online panels, experts from the University of Waterloo and representatives from some of Canada's leading companies will share their research, real-world expertise, and experience to help identify the risks and plot the future of adapting to this new normal. Learn how you can apply their research findings to the needs of your enterprise and your own aspirations.Together, let’s create the future.
A WebEx link will be provided before the talk. Each webinar will feature a 60-minute, moderated panel, with 5 or 6 participants followed by an optional 30-minute Q&A (questions can be submitted through the web conference chat).
The Post-COVID-19 Reboot series is presented by University of Waterloo Gateway for Enterprises to Discover Innovation (GEDI).
Panel #6 Rebooting with Research: Our virtual future
Moderator:Neil Randall - Executive Director, The Games Institute; Chair, Council for Responsible Innovation and Technology
Expert panelists include:
- Jennifer Boger - Assistant Professor, Systems Design Engineering; Schlegel Chair in Technology for Independent Living at the Research Institute for Aging
- Aynur Kadir - Assistant Professor, Digital Media, Department of Communication Arts; Member, Games Institute
- Michael Barnett-Cowan- Associate Professor, Kinesiology
- Jim Wallace- Associate Professor, School of Public Health and Health Systems
- Andrea Kerswill - Director, Innovation & Scotiabank FactoryU, Scotiabank
- Ray Simonson - Co-founder and CEO,Glove Systems
The Post-COVID-19 Reboot series:
Visit ourevent page hereto see past events. The recorded sessions will be posted to the University of Waterloo YouTube channel as available, check back soon!
If you have any questions, please contact GEDI atGEDI.email@example.com.