Invited lectures and seminars for the scientific community offer opportunities for industry, government and other organizations to showcase their business and relationship to the University and CBB.
speakers may include:
- Experts of national and/or international reputation in bioengineering / biotechnology.
- Industry members
- Potential Collaborators
- Other personel that share CBB's Vision
- Learn about new and exciting research developments
- Network across other faculties and departments
- Collaborate on potential grants/funding opportunities
- Indulge in coffee and cookies while getting inspired!
CBB can help with:
- Event advertising
- Logistical set-up
- Video recording for CBB’s YouTube library or personal use
- Some financial support to bring in an external guest to present
- Planning, co-hosting or cost sharing with your home department