The Centre for Bioengineering and Biotechnology is pleased to announce the award winners of the Seed Fund Round 2.
The mission of the seed fund is to help drive scientific innovation, growth, and opportunity through the support of collaborative research across UW faculties.
Congratulations to the R2 award recipients:
- Arash Arami, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering for "Quantitative Modeling of Spasticity in Spinal Cord Injury"
- Todd Holyoak, Biology for "Structural studies of bacterial IgA1 proteases"
- Peter Levine, Electrical and Computer Engineering for "A semiconductor-integrated electrochemical camera for real-time label-free cell assays"
- Parsin Haji Reza, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering for "Retinal oxygen metabolic rate extraction using a novel imaging method"
- Evelyn Yim, Chemical Engineering for "Matrix mechanobiology in enhancing neuronal differentiation and maturation of Rett Syndrome patient derived stem cells"