Fill out our form for support if you test positive for COVID-19, experience symptoms, or need advice about quarantine or getting tested.
- 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday
- This form will be monitored and you can expect to hear back within 24 hours. The form will not be monitored over the weekend.
You should call or fill out the form if you
- test positive for COVID-19
- have concerns about COVID-19 symptoms
- need advice about self-quarantine or getting tested for COVID-19
Please note: We are not a COVID-19 Vaccine centre, visit the Region of Waterloo Vaccine Pre-Registration site for more information and to book vaccination appointments.
Employees can fill out the form, but the first point of contact should still be Occupational Health for reporting and contact tracing employee cases of COVID-19.