Single and Sexy, a play written and performed by University of Waterloo students, is known as the highlight of Orientation and addresses many situations that first-year students face when they live on their own for the first time.
Single and Sexy 2019 auditions
Thank you to all students that auditioned for the 2019 production of Single & Sexy. Two roles have not been cast at this time as two actors/performers are still being considered.
Please see the list of students that are being offered a role at this time:
Alexander Douglas Ewing
Stage Manager: Shamanta Haider
Please email Sandra Gibson to accept your offer as a cast member for Single & Sexy 2019.
You must be available for all rehearsal and performance dates (August 11th, 2019 to September 3rd, 2019 including Labour Day weekend).
Single and Sexy 2018 cast and crew
Cast - All cast members are University of Waterloo students
- Emma Marcanio, Arts and Business
- Jeremy Rutledge, Computer Science
- Vanessa Lieu, Kinesiology
- Madeline Lehmann, Biology
- Nicholas Richardson, Mathematical Physics
- Abbi Longmire, Theatre and Performance
- Luke Froese, Chemistry
- Sandra Gibson, Producer
- Lisa Hagen, Director
- Rebecca Reid, Stage Manager
- John Krukowski, Assistant Stage Manager
- Steve Lehmann, Music Consultant
- Jennifer Wright, Dance Choreographer
- Rebecca Petrosino, Wardrobe Designer
Sandra Gibson, Manager of Health Education
Health Services, University of Waterloo
519-888-4567 ext. 36358
Single & Sexy reviews
“I'm glad we saw it as a family. It gives us an opening to discuss some of these things with our daughter." - Parent
“High energy! This is the way it really happens." - First-year student
“Brilliant - entertaining and contemporary. It certainly beats the old dry, sex lecture. Bravo." - Planned Parenthood, Waterloo Region
Please provide us feedback. We look forward to receiving your feedback.