Co-organized by Lafayette College and Moravian University, the 12th interdisciplinary Undergraduate Research Conference in German Studies will take place virtually via Zoom on April 1st, 2023.
Call for Proposals
We consider proposals for research papers and posters. Papers and posters can be presented in either German or English.
- Paper presentations may not exceed 15 minutes (2000 to 2500 words).
- Posters must include a thesis statement, a short reference to literature and primary materials, and a discussion of the methodology and results.
The PROPOSAL should be of 250-300 words and must include:
- The title of the paper or poster,
- A concise thesis statement,
- A short list of primary and secondary sources (bibliography), and
- Anticipated findings.
The DEADLINE for the proposal is JANUARY 31, 2023. It should be sent as email attachments to Margarete Lamb-Faffelberger at email@example.com with a copy to Axel Hildebrandt firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program committee will notify accepted applicants by February 12, 2023. For more information and updates, please contact Axel Hildebrandt at email@example.com.