B.C. Matthews Hall
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
519-888-4567, ext. 35513
Position Papers are summaries of best available evidence on topics important to MSD prevention activities, with immediate relevance for workplaces, practitioners, and other CRE-MSD stakeholders.
- Aging and MSD: Strategies for older workers
- Factors affecting operator exposure to whole-body vibration
- Fitting ergonomics to the engineers
- Glove selection to minimize effort and MSD risk
- How do we measure neuromuscular fatigue at the workplace? The Toronto CRE-MSD workshop
- Observation-based posture assessment practices
- The use of stability balls in the workplace in place of the standard office chair
- There is no such thing as “non-specific back pain”
- Whole-body vibration: Overview of standards used to determine health risks
Disclaimer: Position papers are funded by the Centre of Research Expertise for the Prevention of Musculoskeletal Disorders, which receives funding through a grant provided by the Ontario Ministry of Labour. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Centre nor of the Province.