Waterloo Institute for Complexity & Innovation (WICI) research generates a wide range of complexity-related findings, resources, and tools, some of which are available on our research section.
- WICI occasional papers: These publications report on findings of research project’s pursued under the institute’s auspices.
- Negotiator briefs on cognition and climate change: This series builds on ongoing research on the role of cognition in the global climate change negotiations, and offers insights specifically targeted to the current needs and challenges of participants in the global climate change negotiations.
- WICI data challenge: Information, documentation, video, and access to the source code for the winning tool and the runners-up.
- Complexity reading list: To aid those people who are new to complexity science, this page lists key readings.
- Complexity-related courses at University of Waterloo: This page list all courses related to complexity science currently being taught at the University of Waterloo.
- Student funding criteria for complexity-related events: WICI is pleased to announce that we will accept funding proposals from students at the University of Waterloo who are interested in attending complexity-related events.
- Student travel reports: Travel reports from WICI sponsored students pursuing research goals in disciplines related to complexity science at the University of Waterloo.
- Data visualization and analysis symposium: Showcases the work of the winner and runners-up from the WICI-sponsored data challenge competition.
The websites and information at the links below provide further information on research, organizations, and methods relevant to the study of complexity.
- Organizations of interest
- Further information on complexity:
Visit Art & Science Factory website to see a representation of the genealogy of complexity science.