Phone: 519-888-4567 x37064
Location: EIT 4172
- BTech, Electrical Engineering, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, India
- ME, Electrical Engineering, BIT Mesra, India
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Operations and economics
- Electricity markets and deregulation Issues
- Ancillary services management and pricing
- Retail competition issues
- Distributed generation economics and planning
- Global energy models, scenario analysis, long-term planning
- Energy-environment linkages, sustainable development
- B. Tamimi, C. Canizares and K. Bhattacharya, "System Stability Impact of Large-scale and Distributed Solar Photovoltaic Generation: The Case of Ontario, Canada", IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, in print.
- M. H. Ahmed, K. Bhattacharya and M. M. A. Salama, "Probabilistic Distribution Load Flow with Different Wind Turbine Models", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, in print.
- I. Das, K. Bhattacharya, C. Canizares and W. Muneer, "Sensitivity-Indices Based Risk Assessment of Large Scale Solar PV Investment Projects", IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, in print.
- A. Vaccaro, C. Canizares and K. Bhattacharya, "Range Arithmetic based Optimization Model for Power Flow Analysis under Interval Uncertainty", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, in print.
- M. Chehreghani, H. Hassen, S. A. Hashmi, C. Canizares and K. Bhattacharya, "Optimal Operation of Residential Energy Hubs in Smart Grids", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grids, in print.
Please see Professor Bhattacharya's own web page for more information.
University of Waterloo