Andrew Morton is a Continuing Lecturer jointly appointed to the Electrical and Computer Engineering department and the School of Computer Science and is the Director of the Software Engineering undergraduate program at the University of Waterloo. As a Director of Software Engineering, he chairs the curriculum committee and manages the day-to-day operation of the program.
Dr. Morton’s interests include computer architecture, embedded systems design and real-time scheduling, and applied optimization.
- Computer Architecture
- Embedded Systems
- Real-time Systems
- Applied Optimization
- 2005, Doctorate, Computer Engineering, Waterloo
- 1996, Master of Science, Computer Science, Guelph
- 1993, Bachelor of Science (BSc), Computer Science, Guelph
- ECE 429 - Computer Architecture
- SE 202 - Seminar
- ECE 621 - Computer Organization
- SE 301 - Seminar
- ECE 222 - Digital Computers
- MTE 241 - Introduction to Computer Structures & Real-Time Systems