- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM (ARTS, ENGINEERING, HEALTH, MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE)
- 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM (ENVIRONMENT)
Do you have questions related to your scholarship application (research proposal, lay abstract, selecting referees, listing publications)?
A limited number of appointments are available to meet with your Faculty Associate Dean, Graduate Studies who will be ready to answer academic-related questions or provide academic feedback for items such as:
- Research proposal formatting
- Ensuring lay abstract is written in a way non-experts could understand
- How to select the right referees
- How to list publications
Register using this link. Select the card of the Associate Dean of the Faculty that matches your program and then scroll to September 15 on the calendar and select a time. Please note that appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis.