At a glance:
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master’s degree with distinction (typically an overall average of at least 80%, or equivalent).
- Facility with research methods is expected, whether through the presentation of specific graduate courses or original research at the graduate level.
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $6,972.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)