At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master’s degree with distinction (typically an overall average of at least 80%, or equivalent).
- Facility with research methods is expected, whether through the presentation of specific graduate courses or original research at the graduate level.
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,182.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs