What is happening? As part of the Microsoft 365 email investigation recommendation, alumni Mailservices email accounts and some Exchange (Connect) accounts will be moved to Microsoft 365. During this time, Information Systems & Technology (IST) will also move email from Mailservices to Connect for a small group of users that have not yet migrated to Microsoft 365; their email accounts will not be moved to M365 at this time.
When is this happening? Between Friday, October 15 after 4:30 p.m. and Friday, November 12, 2021.
What do I need to do? No action is required.
- Alumni will receive email communication about this work on Friday, October 8, 2021.
- Communications will outline the post-migration steps and link to necessary support resources.
- Alumni will be instructed to contact the IST Service Desk for support; however, Faculty and Academic Support Unit computing desks may receive support calls.
- Duo two-factor authentication (2FA) for alumni
- Post-migration steps and support article
- How to move Mailservices email to Microsoft 365
- Migrating email to Microsoft 365 project page
Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org.