What is happening? The decommissioning of LEADS (http://leads.uwaterloo.ca) will take place in January 2022.
- LEADS is currently used by some areas across campus to advertise, recruit for, and hire for student staff jobs and volunteer opportunities but these areas will need to use alternate methods moving forward.
What is the impact?
- Any recruitment and hiring processes currently taking place in LEADS need to be concluded by December 23, 2021.
- Any historical data from previous recruitment cycles in LEADS that will be needed moving forward should be retrieved by December 23, 2021. If you need support retrieving data, please submit a ticket by December 1, 2021.
What do users need to do?
- If you have a recruitment process taking place in LEADS now, ensure it has concluded by December 23, 2021.
- Make a plan to use alternative systems for future recruitment processes. Some possible options include:
- Retrieve any historical data needed from LEADS before the systems end-of-life on December 23, 2021.
- Review any recruitment materials or web pages and remove references to LEADS.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Mel Blewitt (email@example.com).