Future undergraduate students

Applying to Waterloo

Students who want to study Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS) must apply and be accepted to the University of Waterloo.

Application materials

All students who wish to be considered for admission to the University of Waterloo must submit an application through Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC). Information about OUAC deadlines, application materials, and other frequently asked questions is available there.

Admission requirements

For more information, visit Waterloo's admission website.