We want you to have an exciting, rigorous, and collaborative graduate experience, where you can:
- study with faculty doing cutting edge research
- actively engage with research from other disciplines
- enjoy a lively and warm departmental culture
- develop skills in our professionalization workshops
- learn from and get to know speakers in our colloquium and visiting researcher series
- participate in the annual Philosophy Graduate Student Association conference
- prepare for academic and non-academic careers
The Philosophy Department offers a one-year MA program and two four-year PhD programs: a PhD in Philosophy, and a PhD in Applied Philosophy.
We also offer a Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Science and Theoretical Neuroscience.
For more information, please contact Chris Lowry, Associate Chair of Graduate Studies.