Areas of interest
Ethics, Epistemology, Philosophy of Economics, Social Philosophy, Philosophy of Sex and Love
- Moral Reasoning in a Pluralistic World (McGill-Queen's University Press, 2015).
- "Value Pluralism and the Foundations of Normative Law and Economics: The Case of Threshold Deontology," forthcoming in Magdalena Małecka and Peter Cserne, eds., Law and Economics as Interdisciplinary Practice (Routledge).
Selected grants, fellowships, awards
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC), Standard Research Grant, $60,669, 2011-2014. Project: Moral Reasoning in a Pluralistic World.
- University of Waterloo, Outstanding Performance Award, for outstanding contribution in research and teaching, 2009, 2016.
- Philosophy of Economics
- Sex, Dementia, and Consent
- The Ethics of Deception in Caregiving: A Patient-Centered Approach