Records of the management of University property and facilities.
: the records retention schedules listed below are currently under development. Please contact the University Records Manager for more information.
PF10 – Space Planning & Management
- Records of the assignment, usage, and management of building and land spaces.
PF20 – Design & Construction
- Records of the design and construction of University buildings and facilities.
PF30 – Maintenance & Utilities
- Records of the maintenance and repair of buildings and facilities, including custodial services and the provision of utilities.
PF40 – Waste Management & Recycling
- Records of the storage, handling, and recycling or disposal of non-hazardous waste.
PF50 – Grounds Management
- Records of the maintenance of grounds, including landscaping and snow removal.
PF60 – Fleet Management
- Records of the acquisition, maintenance, repair and use of motor vehicles and equipment.
PF70 – Equipment Management
- Records of the acquisition, maintenance, repair and use of University equipment other than fleet vehicles and equipment.
PF80 – Asset Management & Disposal
- Records of the control and disposal of the University's movable property.