Records authorizing revisions to students' grades posted in the enterprise student information system.
Content & Scope
Authorization for grade revisions varies from faculty to faculty.
This records class excludes changes to grades made as a result of petition, discipline, grievance, or appeal procedures.
The records include grade revision forms and related correspondence.
- For records related to petitions, see ST65 – Student Files, Graduate and ST68 – Student files, Undergraduate.
- For records related to student grievances, see ST88 – Student Grievances Case Files.
- For records related to student discipline, see ST85 – Student Discipline Case Files.
- For records related to student appeals, see ST80 – Student Appeals Case Files.
- Registrar's Office.
- Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs.
- Registrar, for undergraduate student grade revisions.
- Associate Vice-President, Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs, for graduate student grade revisions.
2 years after the end of term in which the revisions were submitted.
Responsible Units should document the disposal/destruction of official records using the University records destruction form or equivalent documentation, to verify that we are following our records retention rules.
The retention period allows enough time for errors or anomalies to be corrected.
Academic departments and schools.
Retention of Copies
Up to 2 years after the end of the term in which the revisions were submitted.
Disposition of Copies
27 October 2010