Senate approved descriptions of undergraduate and graduate courses offered by the University of Waterloo.
Content & Scope
The course catalog includes current course descriptions and the history of course changes. New courses and changes to existing courses are approved on behalf of Senate by Senate Undergraduate Council and Senate Graduate & Research Council. The course catalog is the source for course listings in the academic calendars and the schedule of classes.
- For the records of Senate Undergraduate Council and Senate Graduate & Research Council, see GV40 – Senate Committees & Councils.
- For academic calendars, see TL05 – Academic Calendars.
- For the schedule of classes, see: TL82 – Schedule of Classes.
- Registrar’s Office.
- Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs.
- Registrar, for the undergraduate course catalog.
- Associate Vice-President, Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs, for the graduate course catalog.
These records have long-term historical value.
26 July 2010