Records of requesting enrolment and enrolling in classes.
Content & Scope
These records support class enrolment records maintained in the student information system (Quest).
The records include block enrolment and pre-enrolment records, pre-enrolment course override forms, course override forms, and related correspondence.
- Course drop and add forms for graduate students are retained by the Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs as part of the graduate student file. See ST65 – Student Files, Graduate.
- For class enrolment records maintained in the student information system, see ST70 – Student Information System (Quest).
- Registrar’s Office.
- Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs.
- Registrar: undergraduate class enrolment.
- Associate Vice-President, Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs: graduate class enrolment.
1 year after the end of the term in which the course was offered.
Responsible Units should document the disposal/destruction of official records using the University records destruction form or equivalent documentation, to verify that we are following our records retention rules.
The retention period is based on operational use.
26 July 2010