Course outlines for the University's undergraduate courses.
Content & Scope
Undergraduate course outlines provide a detailed description of course objectives and content, how students will be evaluated in the course, and also direct students to the University's academic policies. All undergraduate courses are required to have a course outline conforming to the course outline requirements approved by Senate.
- Academic departments and schools.
- Units responsible for undergraduate courses not associated with an academic department or school.
- Public: Course outlines which have been made available to the public.
- Confidential: All other records.
Contact the University Records Manager for assistance with these records at the end of their retention period.
- University of Waterloo. Undergraduate Studies Academic Calendar.
- University of Waterloo. Course Outline Requirements.
The retention period is based on operational use. These records have long term historical value.
26 July 2010