Immigration advising

canadian passport on a desk with headphones in the background

The Renison International Office offers immigration advising.

As a Renison student, you can ask about any matters on immigration including: 

  • Study Permits
  • Working on and off-campus
  • Post-Graduation Work Permit
  • Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
  • United States Visitor Visa
  • Open Work Permit for spouse/common-law partner
  • Permanent Residence (economic classes)

Bring your immigration documents and passport when you visit us for immigration advising.

For advising, please contact our immigration advisor to set up an appointment or simply come to our office in Renison room 0203.