The Office of Advancement is bringing back their silent auction virtually this year. From October 25 to 29, you’ll be able to bid on their special creations, talents, or services to support United Way. Visit their bidding page to view all the goods up for auction: Advancement-EC1 United Way Virtual Silent Auction | Alumni | University of Waterloo (uwaterloo.ca)
SILENT AUCTION GUIDELINES:
- Bidding opens October 25th and closes October 29th at 12pm. An email announcing the winners will be sent out on October 29th at 1pm.
- Please fill out the webform at the bottom of this page with the item number you wish to bid on and your bid amount. Bids will be updated on this webpage by 9am every morning throughout the week. Be sure to keep checking the webpage everyday to monitor the items you wish to place bids on or someone else could outbid you!
- You can bid via the webform as many times as you wish. Each bid requires a separate web form submission. The bids will be sorted based on the date and time sent in.
- Bids must be made in minimum increments of $1, but there is no maximum amounts to a bid (whole numbers only).
- If you have any questions regarding the Silent Auction, please email Megan Hannath.