This week, here's what we looked at for Web Dev Rev notes about Drupal (though not necessarily in the same order we looked at them):
- The ultimate DrupalCon experience sweepstakes
- starting to provide "tour tips" for core modules
- Drupalize.me adds free videos to the Drupal 8 user guide
- asking what Drupal could implement from other things to improve its admin interface
- Drupal 8 release planning in the enterprise
- migrating a Drupal 7 body field to a Drupal 8 paragraph
- should you re-use existing Drupal fields?
- managing your Drupal 8 migration
And then we had some Web Dev Rev notes about web development in general:
- Chrome will start marking all HTTP sites as insecure
- how Chrome's built-in ad blocker works
- direction-aware hover effects
We finished the session by watching "Obliterate Boxiness with CSS Shapes" from the Layout Land YouTube channel.
The next Web Dev Rev will be Friday, February 23rd, in a special location: EC2-1112. It'll still be held at 11:00am.