All WCMS 2 "FDSU", single page, conference and publication sites are being upgraded to WCMS 2.9.2, a maintenance release.
This upgrade is scheduled to be deployed to pilot sites overnight on May 29th, and to production sites starting on
May 30th .
These release notes are subject to change without notice.
Note: Some of these changes may also apply to Single Page, Conference and Publication sites. Many were previously pushed to production sites as hot fixes.
- Allowed site managers to assign the form editor role
- Added support for 9-character Google Analytics 4 accounts
- Added support for Social Intent embeds
- Updated WCMS connector/webhooks for Teams
- Updated validation for Google Analytics to include dashes
- Increased the maximum number of form components listed for email recipients for web forms from 50 to 100
- Told search engines to ignore the link to forward the page via email
- Fixed redirects security issue
- Updated to latest version of Drupal 7
- Fixed issue with the filters on the people view (admin/people) not working for site managers
- Updated CKEditor
- Numerous contrib module updates
- Changed the way we load Google fonts to avoid Chrome error
- Fixed typos in the .EOT font files for Bureau Grot, which caused them to 404 when requested
- Fixed formatting on Project Member Listings
- Fixed issue with duplicate images appearing in blogs and news items