All WCMS 3 sites have been upgraded to WCMS 3.0.4.
SPECIAL NOTE: This release changes where authentication information is held, which may require you to clear cookies/cache and/or expressly log out. In addition, the configuration for default menu items was changed; we have logged in to make any necessary changes, but if something was missed you may need to fix it manually.
These release notes are subject to change without notice.
- Add "read all" links underneath content in multi-type list blocks (with the ability to disable)
- Change default items shown in multi-type list blocks to be only those promoted to front page (with the ability to disable)
- Update assorted contrib modules
- Change way default menu items are handled so they do not reset position/status with every update
- Update home page's title text to always be "Home | Site Name" (unless configured otherwise)
- Ensure event pages always show all dates
- Prevent new site footers being created when intending to edit the existing one
- Update ADFS implementation to prevent issues accessing the site when logged in
- Fix global footer issues at narrower screen sizes
- Ensure everything gets the appropriate faculty/department/school/unit colours
- Ensure blockquote does not display attribution line when none is provided
- Improve menu implementation to ensure items cannot "break out" of the overlay
- Fix listing page pagination not being visible at narrower screen widths