All WCMS 3 sites are being upgraded to WCMS 3.0.5.
These release notes are subject to change without notice.
- Events now have a dropdown to autofill address and map details for "University standard locations"
- Creating a catalog now creates a disabled menu item for that catalog, so that the catalog can be added to the menu (previously existing contacts also get a disabled menu item)
- Update to the latest Webform release
- Add proper metatags to listing pages
- Sort event listing page in reverse chronological order if a "less than" date filter is used, or if a date range filter is entirely in the past
- Fix dashboard breaking if there was a form with a creator with a >3-digit internal user ID
- Improve migration implementation
- Show all populated data fields on a contact's page