All WCMS 3 sites are in the process of being upgraded to WCMS 3.1.7.
These release notes are subject to change without notice.
- Added support for creating expand/collapse content (migration coming in a future release)
- Fixed issue where blocks could not be removed from the dashboard
- Made cookie handling more secure, which may help users experiencing login issues
- Fixed some issues where deleting referenced content would break the page doing the referencing
- Ensured default sections in content types have the correct settings
- Updated many contrib modules
- Made site footer link go to home page associated with the logo used
- Adjusted node edit forms so fieldsets are collapsible
- Removed cookie notification from administration pages