All WCMS 3 sites are being upgraded to WCMS 3.2.1.
These release notes are subject to change without notice.
- Added functionality to place banners above the page title
- Added the ability to add multiple users at once using only their WatIAM IDs
- Updated OFIS profiles to match latest changes
- Made it possible to view revisions on site footer regardless of published state
- Fixed an issue where the revisions of site footer would always show the published version
- Fixed an issue where many editor dialog boxes could not be typed in without first switching in and out of source view
- Removed limitations on the number of characters when limiting authentication-required sites to specified users
- Fixed cancel buttons that were leading to "page not found"
- Pluralized the title "Opportunities" in the multi-type list
- Updated multiple contrib modules
- Fixed issue where the site title link was not clickable at narrow widths
- Removed colouring from <ins> and <del> tags
- Made sidebars on forms migrate
- Made banner images migrate in the correct order
- Made banner settings migrate
- Improved migration of automatic URL alias setting for contacts