Alumni Watcards are available to all Waterloo graduates. They provide you with the following:
- Access to many electronic resources, on or off campus! Check out the resources available, as well as instructions on how to access them. Alumni also have borrowing privileges at the TriUniversity Group Libraries (TUG) (University of Guelph, University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University). You need to register your Watcard with the Library; if you have questions about alumni access, please ask.
- Appointments with the Waterloo Alumni career advisor
- Access to Waterloo student pubs including The Bombshelter and the Grad House
- Discounted Alumni membership at the Warrior Recreation Areas (PAC and CIF). Please visit the Watcard office to have your photo taken for PAC access.
- Access to Warriors home games through the Alumni Big Ticket program. Registration required.
If you would like to request an alumni card or need a replacement card:
- use our convenient request form
- phone the Alumni Office at (519) 888-4567 ext. 32038
- complete an application form (PDF) and visit the Watcard Office in person
- If you plan to use the PAC, you must visit the Watcard Office in person to have your photo taken. For faster service please download and complete the application form (PDF) in advance.
- If you are an undergrad or a graduate student, you will need to retain your student card as it carries more privileges, and you can only have one watcard at a time.