Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Biomechanical properties of soft tissues
- Integration of imaging and mechanics
- Biomechanical-based image registration for surgery and radiotherapy
- Mechanics and structural applications of composite materials
- Smart devices and sensors
[YouTube Lecture] September 30, 2014 "An engineering prospective on Cancer'
Application Areas→Cancer, Cardiovascular; Technology Areas→Computational Modeling, Diagnostics, Imaging, Medical Devices; Discipline Areas→Biomechanical Engineering; Faculty→Engineering