- Fundamental shoulder function and dysfunction
- Creation and validation of mathematical models to predict shoulder demands
- Applications of shoulder biomechanics to workplace injury prevention
- Rehabilitative and preventative strategies for ensuring shoulder health
- Digital human modeling, Computational musculoskeletal modeling
- Motion Capture
- Upper limb biomechanics
Canada Research Chair in Shoulder Mechanics [Canada Research Chair Profile]
[Waterloo News] February 19, 2019 "How to make the push-up work for you"
[Waterloo Stories] October 7, 2013 "Reducing shoulder injuries in the workplace"
Application Areas→Aging, Biomechanics, Rehabilitation; Technology Areas→Computational Modeling, Imaging, Therapeutics; Discipline Areas→Biomechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Human Factors, Kinesiology; Faculty→Applied Health Sciences; Canada Research Chairs