The Centre for Bioengineering and Biotechnology (CBB) is hosting several researcher networking events throughout 2019 and beyond, open to all faculty and post docs.
The goals of the events are to:
- support faculty research networking
- provide an opportunity to create teams to apply for major grants under a given theme
Please join the mail list and select the discussion groups/networking events you're interested in attending.
As meeting dates are finalized, an email will be sent to you asking you to register for the specific event (via Eventbrite) confirming your attendance. You can make changes to your email preferences anytime, or by contacting email@example.com.
January's theme focuses on "VR & Augmented Reality" and helps answer:
- How are you using VR/AR/Holograms in your research?
- What road blocks have you encountered?
- What are your aspirations for future research?
Format: 11:30 am-1:30 pm, introductions, 10 minute presentations, grant identification, discussions, next steps, playable demos. A light lunch will be provided.
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1