This workshop invites world-leading experts as well as their Canadian colleagues to exchange the latest development of their research in neural interfacing hardware, neural signal processing and algorithm research, and also topics in translational research topics in applying neural technologies in clinical population .
In the neural interfacing hardware research, topics will include:
- neural implants
- neural signal amplifiers
- wearable sensors
- novel surface bi-potential electrodes technologies
In the neural signal processing and algorithm research, topics include:
- theoretical neural signal modeling
- statistical non-linear neural signal processing algorithms
- machine learning algorithms for neural signals etc.
There will also be topics in translational research topics in applying neural technologies in clinical population, including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
With such a wide range of research topics, participants in the above fields will have the opportunity to exchange ideas, stimulate novel and collaborative ideas. As a result, it is expected that the organic discussion and exchange among the participants would ignite and generate long-term productive collaborative research projects in neural engineering and neurorehabilitation and other related topics of mutual interests.
Registration is now live.