Welcome to Waterloo!
We know how difficult choosing a university can be and we want to make sure you have all the information you need to make this important decision.
That’s why we are hosting Welcome to Waterloo, a virtual information session for BASE/iBASE students and your family.
Information Session Dates & Times
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 9:00am ET - iBASE Information Session
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 9:00am ET - BASE Information Session
What Will I Learn At the Virtual Information Session?
We hope to answer many questions you may have right now, including:
- How do I accept my offer?
- What is the BASE/iBASE program like?
- What are the benefits of taking the BASE/iBASE program?
- What classes do I take as a BASE/iBASE student?
- What is campus life like?
- How does living on campus work?
- What services are available on campus to help me adjust to University?
Who Will Be At The Information Session?
We plan to have many people available to share information and answer your questions, such as:
- Marketing & Recruitment staff who will introduce you to the University of Waterloo community and the benefits of studying at one of the most innovative universities in Canada
- The Assistant Director and Program Manager of the BASE/iBASE program for you to learn more about what you will learn during your program
- The Assistant Director of Housing & Student Life for the BASE/iBASE program for you to learn more about how we will support you during the program and questions about living on campus
- The BASE Coordinator at the Registrar's Office to answer any questions you may have about meeting the English language requirements for the University of Waterloo
- Current University of Waterloo students who have completed the BASE/iBASE program and what they enjoyed about their experience in the program
Register Now To Attend!
We look forward to answering all of your questions and welcoming you to the University of Waterloo community!