What does iBASE cost
Prices listed below are for Summer 2020 iBASE. Tuition fees for Summer 2021 iBASE will be provided in early Spring 2021.
|iBASE program fee||$5,785|
University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) for 7 weeks
Residence including full meal plan
Total fees (tuition fees/health insurance only - for students who will study while living in Canada on their own)
Costs are listed in Canadian dollars and subject to change.
How do I pay for iBASE?
You must pay your tuition and fees by June 5, 2020 to reserve your place in iBASE. Please also complete the online registration form.
Making a Payment from a Bank in Canada
There are two ways to pay your fees from a Canadian bank:
- Bank Payment
- Add Renison University College as a bill payment “payee”.
- Use your student ID number as the “account number”. Please be very sure that you are using the correct student ID number.
- Allow 2-4 business days for your payment to reach Renison University College.
- If you post-date your payment, we will not be able to process it until the date of the payment. Late fees may apply.
- Certified Cheque, Money Order or Bank Draft from a Canadian Bank
- Payable to Renison University College.
- include your student number and name on the memo line of the payment.
Making a Payment from a Bank in Another Country
- Western Union for International Students (preferred method of payment).
- Please ensure you submit this payment to Renison University College - not the University of Waterloo
- Certified cheque, International money order, or bank draft.
If you have questions about payment, please email the Renison English Language Institute at email@example.com.
Your program payment includes a $500 CAD non-refundable deposit. If you submit a passing English language test score by July 14, 2020, you may apply for a refund. You will be eligible to receive the amount you paid to Renison, less this $500 fee and any applicable banking fees.